We are the leader in oil & gas industry. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. We maintain and run the pressure pumping equipment and services at customer site. We aim to meet clients expectations, as part of Baker Hughes operations.
Partner with the best
As a Lead Sales Specialist - Pressure Pumping, you'll be responsible for winning business. You'll develop sales plan and handle diverse clients in China. You'll cooperate with team as support technology introduction as incremental of country revenue.
As a Lead Sales Specialist - Pressure Pumping, you will be responsible for:
· Developing sales plan and handle diverse clients in China.
· Selling to diverse clients, addition of a new customer is typically rare and usually subject to review process.
· Handling products and systems requiring technical knowledge where some customization within guidelines can be done.
· Contributing to frameworks for prices and conditions where there is room for negotiating and client specific conditions.
· Cooperating with (technical) sales support to realize sales and leading a department with large estimated orders.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
· Have related educational background with extended experience in Account Sales and/or Technical support role in Oil & Gas Industry.
· Be able develop influential customer relationships, plans, sales strategies, presentations, win/loss tender ratio, and proposals.
· Have experience in sales or introduction of cementing technology.
· Demonstrate good oral and written communication in English & Chinese with interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Be able to lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact and to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
· Show effective problem identification and solution skills with proven analytical and organizational ability.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
· Normal Working Hours, Monday to Friday
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
· Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
· Comprehensive private medical care options
· Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
· Tailored financial programs
· Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!